...and, of course, moccasins.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Ha!


Gracious, goodness me! It's been forever since I last blogged!


Let's see here, let's start from the top.


What all have you missed in my life? Well, three noteworthy things happened since I last blogged:


1. I got a yellow tanktop. I wear it over my brown tee.


2. MY SISTER, MARTA, MOVED TO FLORIDA!!! There is a recent picture of Jaivyn right about this text!!!


3. I set up a Starbuck's coffee/Penelope-movie-watching date with Jenna! It's happening this Saturday!!!


Any cool Bible verses? I love 2 Timothy 4:13. But it's not the average verse you'd expect. Go check it out for yourself - I (personally) think it makes the Bible seem so much more real (even though it couldn't possibly get any real-er than it already is).


Any other news? Let's see...I am starting up ballet dancing again. No, I haven't found a good studio with lessons that are worth the money, but my old dance teacher sent me a really good dance DVD. I can follow along. I have majorly been slacking off when it comes to ballet - but I really need the exercise, so what better to do than ballet?
Cordially,
Lady Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment