...and, of course, moccasins.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Let's See If I Remember How to Blog!

Mmmk. How long has it been since I last posted something? Way too long!

Problem is, do I really have anything worth saying? I could write about Christmas gift wrapping, or a gift I made for my sister, or the way I've been poufing my hair as of late, or even my injured toe. But who really wants to hear about that stuff?!?!?!

Nay, instead, I shall recommend two especially meaningful verses to you! Jude 24&25 are absolutely incredible (as are all the rest of the verses in the Bible). Jude only has one chapter, so 24&25 are verses, not whole chapters. I absolutely love all parts of both verses, but one part is so encouraging: the part about Jesus presenting us FAULTLESS before God!!! Also, the first part about God keeping us from stumbling...it's so awe-inspiring! I mean, we have so much power through the Holy Spirit that we don't even use. He is able to keep us from stumbling!

More and more (here is something completely off-topic), I've been realizing that God places trials in our lives so that we can grow closer to Him, or to get our attention back on Him. If I elaborate, I'll start rambling, so I'm not going to do that.

Friends, I know God is near each and every one of you today. Don't forget that we (I am speaking to myself, too) don't have to be strong on our own - God will do that for us, if we let Him.

Cordially and with love,

Lady Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment