...and, of course, moccasins.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Whoa.

So, basically I just got back from Mexico, on a work team...
...and I left parts of my heart with each kid there. I got closest to Michel, Daniel, and (idk how to spell her name in Spanish???) Kayla...Oh, how I love those kidlets...

Hmm, what all did I do on this work trip? Hahahahaha, well, would you like me to arrange my jobs in alphabetical order or in order of importance??? I have to say that the best job I did was sand down the new house walls. Seriously, that was so fun - and I don't even know why!!! I'd do it again in a flash. Also, baking 38 1/2 dozen cookies - 462, to be exact - was absolutely fantabulous!!! Despite getting kicked out of the kitchen for not keeping one of the bakers under control, I had an amazing time...oh, wow, that kicking-out-of-the-kitchen thing was epic. And not in a good way. But it's all behind me now. Trust me, it was not incidental!

So now I think I have a son. His name is Daniel, and he's ten years old. Yeah, he's five years younger than me, but ha! he's so adorable. And so dear to my heart.

Michel was awesome, too. I had an amazing time tossing around the football with him. And he taught me the Spanish word for jumprope - I'm pretty sure it's spelled brinka or something. Brinca? Idk.

So I basically have this whole lineup of people waiting for the computer. I have to go; people are telling me to hurry up...(but come on, what's more important than this blog!!!)...

So I seriously HAVE to go.

Cordially,
Lady Rachel

1 comment: