...and, of course, moccasins.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Little Things, Namely Quotes

So I'm making this notebook for my friend's birthday. (Maria Steidinger, if you're reading this, don't go any further!!! I'm about to reveal your present).

I wrote a whole bunch of superawesome quotes on the inside. I thought I'd share a few :)

(Chinese Proverb) "It is better to light one candle thatn to curse the darkness"

(C.S. Lewis) "Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in lettes too large for some of us to see"

(Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.) "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step"

(Harry Emerson Fosdick) "Christians are not to merely endure change, nor even to profit by it, but to cause it"

(St. Augustine) "Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe"

(C.S. Lewis) "If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisty, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world"

So, yes.

Just thought I'd share that with y'all :)

Cordially,
Lady Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment