...and, of course, moccasins.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Frannyville Weekend

Not to mention the fact that it was my birthday, last Saturday was a wonderful youth group activity in Indiana. Let me explain.

The way I explain our church is this: our church is like a Wal-Mart, only it's a church - there are a whole bunch all over the globe, and we all believe the same doctrine and hold to the same traditions. Our church is called Apostolic Christian Church (not Penecostal, though). I'll be referring to our church as the AC Church and things belonging to it as AC _____ (ex. AC youth group, AC friends).

So our AC youth group went to this big invite thing that another AC youth group hosted. A whole bunch of other AC youth groups were invited. We all got together and played games, listened to a speaker, did skits, had a praise singing (IN A GRAIN BIN!!!!!!), and went to church the next day.

You're probably wondering where I'm going with all this. Truth is, I haven't a clue. I haven't a clue where I'm going with all this!!!

One thing of which I'd like you to take note: when attending an AC youth group thingy, DON'T tell anyone it's your birthday (if it is)!!! I made the mistake of telling some of my friends...and the entire crowd of teens SANG TO ME! And if that wasn't enough, they sang three different verses! By this time, I'm thinking, Gracious me, whatEVER possessed me to tell my friends it was my birthday??? And then I think, Oh, yeah, I told them because I'm Rachel, and I do stupid things like that on occasion...

I would like to draw attention to the fact that one of my bestest friends, Maria Steidinger, gave me a huge pad of paper, a picture frame, 8 markers, and 150 crayons!!! for my birthday. I'm kind of protective of my presents; the paper is mine, and mine alone. Haha.

Well, I'm running out of things to say...Come to think of it, I never really had anything to say in the first place.

Cordially,
Lady Rachel

2 comments: