...and, of course, moccasins.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Call Me Odd, But...

Call me odd, but I happen to adore the boy's names Marcus, Lucius, Adonis, Cassander, Chandler, and Rhett (no, I did NOT get that name from Gone with the Wind!!!).

Call me odd, but I like the girl's names Aishe (pronounced Ay-sh), Aure (pronounced Aww-ray), Juliet, Kashley, Persephone (pronouned per-seff-uh-nee), and Britt.

Call me odd, but right now, I have a craving for french fries and a Frosty.

Call me odd, but...I happen to know the capital, official language, and poverty level percentage in Romania.

Call me odd, but this post is going to have to be cut short. I have to go vaccuum.

Call me odd, but I really don't feel like it.

I hope this post inspired you to reach for the stars! to do great things with your life! to become a better person! to show the world how wonderful you can be!

Haha.

Cordially,
Lady Rachel

3 comments:

  1. I don't think you are odd to know the capital, official language and poverty level of Romania! Of course, I do too...not sure if that helps you or makes us both odd. :) Love your names as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again...

    you put a smile on my face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mrs. Miller :) You're the only one I know who likes them!!!
    Kristi - aww, well, shucks, ma'am :) love ya girl :)

    ReplyDelete